VSWR56-2SSLN Design and Operation
First of all, the Allavino FlexCount VSWR56-2SSLN is an excellent option if you are in need of a mid-size wine cooler.
The temperature controller ranges from 41-61 °F in the upper zone. And, set the lower zone anywhere from 45 to 64°F. Therefore, this is an ideal wine refrigerator to store both your red and white wines in. In addition, both the upper zone and lower zone can adjust temperature using the push button digital display control panel.
Allavino’s shelf design allows for maximum wine storage. Yet, it is strong enough to support the weight of your wine collection. Additionally, this 56 bottle wine cooler features 5 shelves that house up to 9 wine bottles each. The shelves feature wood slats that cradle your wine bottles to minimize agitation. Most of all, the shelves slide out smoothly due to the ball-bearing tracks. So, easily access every bottle you store in your Allavino VSWR56!
This wine refrigerator will look excellent in your home or office! B Our Allavino VSWR172-2BWRN review found the dimensions are 33.9″ H x 23.4″ W x 23.6″ D. And, this mid-size wine refrigerator weighs in at over 123 lbs! In conclusion, this is one of the most well-rounded wine refrigerators on the market.back to menu ↑
Storing Red, White, & Sparkling Wines
First, we often are asked what temperatures wine should be kept at. Be sure to check out our How to Store Wine post. Next, ensure your wines are safe by storing them in the correct environments! This Allavino Flexcount series 56 bottle wine cooler simplifies wine storage! Because, this wine cooler features “Red”, “White”, and “Sparkling” indicator lights. Therefore, ensuring all types of wine are kept at optimal temperatures.back to menu ↑
Related Wine Cooler Models
This particular model features a left hinged door. Look at model VSWR56-2SSRN for the right hinge model. As always, be sure to check out or Wine Cooler Comparison page for a comprehensive list of the best wine coolers on the market!
- 56 BOTTLE CAPACITY: The Allavino VSWR56-2SSLN features 5 shelves that can fit up to 9 bottles each and a bottom shelf that can fit 11 bottles each, providing storage for a maximum of 56 bottles. This maximum bottle capacity can be reached using many different bottles sizes and is only affected when adding in larger Pinot or Champagne bottles, making it an ideal storage solution for wine enthusiasts with diverse collections.
Allavino 56 Bottle Wine Refrigerator Features
- Holds up to 56 bottles
- 5 shelves hold up to 9 bottles each
- Dual Zone Wine Refrigerator
- Front-venting allows for build-in or freestanding installation.
- Cool blue LED interior lighting
- A security lock is built-in the door to prevent unwanted access (2 keys are included)
Fill Up Your Wine Cooler:back to menu ↑
Allavino VSWR56-2SSLN Review Images:
Allavino FlexCount Series 56 Bottle Price History
|Price history for Allavino VSWR56-2SSLN Wine Refrigerator|
Set Allavino 56 Bottle Dual Zone Price Alert
Didn't find the right price? Set price alert below
An excellent choice for a mid-size home wine cooler.
- Sleek design
- 56 bottle capacity
- Blue LED interior light
- Innovative shelf design
- Dual Zone
- Capacity limited when storing numerous Pinot or Champagne bottles.