First of all, the majority of the Avanti EWC1201 12 bottle wine cooler users enjoy its innovative storage idea. A large percentage of people consume limited amount of wine; maybe 2-4 bottles a week. Therefore, the Avanti EWC1201 is the perfect wine cooler system to attain their needs.
Since the unit is only 10″ wide, you can easily find a spot to place this wine cooler. Because it is a thermoelectric cooler, you will need to make sure to leave approximately 5 inches of space between the back and sides of the chiller for peak performance. As a result, this spacing will allow the heat sink to cool by having proper air circulation. Also, it is preferable to locate the wine cooler out of direct sunlight and/or other sources of heat such as an oven or heater.
This tower type wine-cooler has two distinct sections, out of which the lower part enables you to store 4 wine bottles in vertical manner while you can keep 8 wine bottles horizontally in the upper section. This unique storage concept of Avanti 12 bottle wine cooler has made it a different one among its counterparts. Apart from this, the stunning outfit of ECW1201 together with its oval shaped glass door has made this table top compact wine cooler a popular choice to the small families or low wine drinkers.
- 12 bottles total
- Thermoelectric Cooling System
- Curved Glass Door
- Compact and Lightweight
Avanti 12 Bottle Wine Cooler Specification
- Stores up to 12 Wine Bottles
- 8 Bottles Horizontal
- 4 Bottles Vertical
- Innovative Design Allows the Standing or Vertical Storage of up to 4 Open Bottles
- Thermoelectric Cooling System
- No Vibration – Bottle Sediment is not Disturbed
- Curved Glass Door for a Modern and Sylish Look
- Classic Black Cabinet with Platinum Finished Accents Compliment Any Decor
- Compact and Lightweight Design
- Integrated Soft Touch Digital Display
- 25.25″ H x 10″ W x 20.25″ D
- Latest concept of vertical and horizontal preservation system
- No more worry to store open bottles in upright storing
- Exclusive look integrated with a oval shaped stylish glass door makes it modish
- New Generation black cabinet with platinum finishing decor
- No vibration/humming
EWC1201 Price History
|Price history for Avanti 12 Bottle Thermoelectric Counter Top Wine Cooler - Model EWC1201|
Set EWC1201 Price Alert
Didn't find the right price? Set price alert below
The Avanti EWC1201 is the editor's current choice for a 12 bottle wine cooler. This is a cost effective solution for small wine collection.
- In total, you can have 3 shelves apart from the vertical section in this cooler. While all the shelves come off freely, they are segmented in two different sections. The upper zone is consisting of two shelves whereas the lower section is a separate unit from the top and comprises one shelf along with the tower section enabling you to store your open bottles upright. If you go for taller non-standard wine bottle, just remove one shelf from the top in order to store your bigger bottle.
- Many couples and individuals enjoy both red along with white wines by adjusting its borderline temperature level option at 56° F. Since, its lower temperature level cannot be reduced below 50°, people prefer to store both type of wines considering their borderline tolerance. Whereas all red wines demand borderline warmth of 56° F at the lower side, this is fortunately the highest tolerance level for white wines.
- The u-shaped front glass looks unique and classy while it offers an excess store space too.
- The spacing between racks is hardly enough to store many regular-size wine bottles. Many customers have difficulty in keeping taller or wider bottles including the 750ml normal bottle. Under such circumstances, based upon the situation, they remove a number of racks and stack the bottles on the top of the other one.
- In many sets the fan emits huge noise. And, especially if the room is silent this humming level can be disturbing. However, such complaint is not lodged by numbers of its long time users. According to them, there is a noise that usually comes from a standard compressor and this is bearable.
- The display lighting system is great. But by default that shuts off after ten minutes, you open the door. Sadly, there is no such adjustment by which you can extend this timing.