Avanti EWC1801DZ Wine Cooler Review
THIS ITEM HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED: Comparison of Best Wine Coolers
For the casual wine consumers, in order to experience both cold white and warm red liquors the ‘correctness’ of the temperature of a wine coolers matters significantly than its storage capacity. Unsurprisingly, this category of people buys wines for their regular consumption rather than preserving and consuming them. Naturally, to meet such demand choosing a full-size wine cooler with enough storing capacity is meaningless. Here comes the usability of Avanti 18 bottle freestanding wine cooler.
Conversely, it is found that numbers of people, especially the kick-starters are interested to invest in coolers that comprise a bare minimum storage facility, like 6-8 bottles at a time. Being a prospective buyer, if you are in confusion to resolve as to which type of model should be suitable for you, try an Avanti dual zone wine cooler to acquire a higher possible return of your money.
Specifications of Avanti 18 Bottle Wine Cooler
[table id=17 /]
- Dual storage integrated with distinct temperature control
- Electronic digital display and soft-touch control panel
- Based on Thermoelectric mechanism that saves in the utility bill.
- Relatively silent and vibration less
- Unique model for small users
- One of the ground-breaking attributes of Avanti EWC1801DZ model of wine refrigerator is its dual zone thermoelectric mechanism that enables you to store and enjoy white as well as red wines, which demand dissimilar warmth conditions.
- This 18 bottle wine cooler comes with wooden and glass door along with exclusive type stainless steel trendy handle.
- Integrates finger-touch digital display outside to determine and control internal temperature and speed of fans.
- Segregation of the wine cooler zones are designed in such a way that enables you to hold 6 wine bottles in its upper zone whereas the lower one can hold 12 bottles of wine.
- The dual zone concept this cooler is designed to provide you with 46 degree F from its up-tier and the lower level can go down to maximum 50 degree F. Thus, this compact Avanti model meets your need to preserve white as well as red wine bottles in the upper and lower zones respectively.
- With a glass door platinum finished appearance and latest panel lock security system; Avanti 18 bottle wine cooler truly stands apart.
- In addition, its eye soothing LED lighting system integrated with on/off switch is just enough to conquer your mind within seconds.
- The cooler is perfect for casual consumers but not fit for people who like to preserve more quantity and enjoy them.
- The deepness of the cooler is not appropriate for wine bottles that are bigger and fat in size. Accommodating wine bottles like champagne or magnums is definitely not possible.
- Though, the sound of fans appears to be a bit disturbing, once the system gets cool down, you can hardly hear the noise of fans.
If your wine consumption is standard, and you are not keen to store them for longer time; from the viewpoint of its features, compactness and price, Avanti 18 bottle wine cooler can be a second-to-none choice for you. The company offers prompt delivery and excellent after sales service to its valued customers.