CellarCool CX4400 Review
CellarCool CX4400 Design and Operation
First of all, the CellarCool CX4400 is an excellent choice for most mid-size home wine cellars. With a 30 degree temperature delta, a digital controller with system safety management, and anti-frost features, this wine cellar cooling unit can get the job done. In addition, these wine cellar cooling units are direct replacements for the Breezaire and Wine Mate Thru-Wall units. So, if you need to replace your old broken cellar cooling unit, perhaps this is the perfect fit! Our CellarCool CX4400 review found that this model is meant to be installed through the wall or partially-ducted. Most noteworthy, DIY installation is a breeze! And, it is manufactured to fit between standard wall studs. However, if you need a ducted wine cellar cooler unit take a look at their “Ultimate” line for models that can be installed fully ducted.
An air sensor controls CellarCool wine cellar units with through-wall installation. Set the wine cellar refrigeration unit anywhere between 50°F to 67°F. Yet, be sure that the ambient air temperature where it will be exhausting will not be more than 30°F warmer than your desired temperature. Thus, the CS4400 review found this model to have a temperature delta of 30°F.
In conclusion, if nothing you have read so far scares you away from this unit please be sure to consider it for your wine cellar cooling needs.
- CellarCool's cooling units ensure that the ideal temperatures are maintained for the proper preservation and maturation of wines. All CellarCool wine cooling units are tested and calibrated to ensure their reliability, longevity and durability.
CellarCool CX4400 Installation
So, whether you are looking to DIY your wine cellar cooler unit or hire a professional, give the CX4400 serious consideration. Maybe, you get to upgrade to this quality wine cellar cooler model because you plan to save money doing the installation yourself! The owner’s manual will guide you how to do it yourself if you choose to. Simply follow the directions and find your wall studs. Then, get the mounting bracket installed. Next, make sure to hook up the condensation drain tube. Because, failing to do so will void your warranty! Finally, enter your preferred settings in the electronic controller and wait for your wine cellar to cool down! Finally, you can enjoy drinking wine from your properly cooled wine cellar!back to menu ↑
Wine Cellar Cooling Unit: CellarCool CX4400 Specs
- Maintain proper temperatures for the proper preservation and maturation of wines.
- CellarCool tests all wine cooling units and calibrated them ensuring their reliability, longevity and durability.
- Capacity: up to 1000 cu. ft.
- Fits between standard wall studs
- Easy do-it-yourself installation.
- 30 Degree Temperature Differential.
- Two year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions: 14.25”(w) 19.75”(h) 21.63”(d).
CellarCool CX4400 Cellar Cooling Unit Images
Download CellarCool CX4400 User GuideDownload Owner’s Guide PDF back to menu ↑
Cellar Cool CX4400 Review: Price History back to menu ↑
Set Price Alert: Wine Cellar Cooling Unit CX4400
Didn't find the right price? Set price alert below
We recommend you give this cellar cooling unit a hard look at if the specs appear to meet your criteria.
- Cools up to 1000 cu. ft.
- Easy DIY installation
- 30°F Temperature Differential
- CellarCool units are all tested and calibrated.
- 2 Year Warranty
- Not a good unit to purchase if exhausting outside in warmer climates
- Some owner's have reported their units experiencing problems after 2-3 years of use.