With a trendy look and stylish finishing, Danby introduces you its DWC1233BL-SC series of new generation wine cooler backed by 10 years extended warranty on the major components. This 12 bottle tabletop stylish model has become quite demanding in the global market especially to the small/medium families or wine consumers.
The model is available in black color while you can safely store and arrange 12 wine bottles on its three curved type chrome shelves. While the great attribute of DWC1233BL-SC cooler is its eco-friendly mechanism or, in other words, the chiller doesn’t release injurious refrigerants and gases, the advanced method has made it vibration-free that keeps your wine safe and healthy.
Specifications of Danby 12 Bottle Wine Cooler
|Product Type||Wine Cooler|
|Material Type||Metal/ Chrome and Glass|
- Developed on semi-conductor cooling technology platform that never uses refrigerants
- Relatively silent operation/ negligible vibration that doesn’t spoil wine health
- Eye catchy countertop wine cooler, chrome shelves with glass door
- Bluish LED interior lighting system
- User friendly operation along with figure touch control panel
- Accompanied by a spontaneous push-button thermostat mechanism the temperature level can be set between 50°F and 65°F. For red wine consumers, beyond doubt this is a unique cooling system while if long time preservation is not the objective, there is absolutely no issues to store and enjoy white wines too.
- The storage system comprises three durable contoured chrome shelves that hold your bottles of wine. The curvy style of shelves cradles the wine bottles unharmed enabling the user to enjoy the organizing ease.
- The manufacturing company offers a comprehensive warranty of ten years on chief components. As far the matter concerns a wine cooler, the offer is truly fantastic and lucrative for its users. However, to know about the coverage area under warranty, the prospective buyers can have more information directly from company website.
- You can operate the breezy blue LED illumination system from outside the control panel to have a clear view of your lovely wine bottles and make a selection.
- According to many users, despite of its unique mechanism, pollution less operational concept and compactness, the humming sound emitted by the cooler fans is rather irritating. The fans also consume longer time to reduce the temperature level.
- From price front, the 12 bottle wine cooler from Danby is within the means of many users. However, a great percentage of people are not satisfied about its temperature control system. Numbers of clients have complaints that the warmth level of their units does not go below 58° to 60°, which is not ideal for wine storage.
Similar to your other home appliances, a wine cooler also deserves your personal care periodically. Never get bothered to dirt-free the air filter of the mechanism located on its back that makes your cooler long-lasting.