EdgeStar Built-In 30 Bottle Wine Cooler Review
EDGESTAR CWR301SZ Wine Cooler Review
For a real wine lover who believes that UV ray is a good cause to spoil the lively-nature of valuable wines, choosing the EdgeStar 30 bottle wine cooler would be a cost effective and sensible decision. This under-counter compact design wine cooler benefits you to preserve 30 usual 750 ml size wine bottles and unsurprisingly, either you are a large or medium collector and consumer of good wines, this standard wine cooler can hopefully meet your need of chilling, storage and enjoying.
Features of CWR301SZ
- Normal Racking: 1 bottle on top shelf and 4 bottles per full size shelf; Reverse Racking: 1 bottle on top shelf and 5 bottles “reverse racked” per full size shelf
- Internal fan to evenly circulate air; Auto defrost; Built-in carbon filter
- Black dotted door tinting; Blue interior LED lighting; Reversible double-paned tempered glass door
- Undercounter or freestanding application; Rubber bushing absorbs vibration and noise from compressor
- For a dual zone version of this model please see CWR262DZ
Edgestar CWR301SZ Price History
|Price history for EdgeStar CWR301SZ 15 Inch Wide 30 Bottle Built-In Wine Cooler - Stainless Steel/Black|
Set Edgestar CWR301SZ Price Alert
Didn't find the right price? Set price alert below
The overall performance of this wine cooler is good. Due to this, the product has already been popular in the world market.
An overall good wine cooler for medium sized wine consumers.
- The foremost gainful facet of EdgeStar CWR301SZ is its black-dotted door shading that prevents your precious wines from exposure to damaging UV rays. Being a wine drinker, you must be aware that ultra violet rays spoil the uprightness of your wine.
- Its in-built carbon filter protects your wine as an invisible fence and keeps your wines away from odor as well palatable. The locking system of the unit is located upon its stainless steel bezel, just under the company’s logo.
- With a dual panel stainless-steel robust glass door together with venting grate mechanism, a user of Living Direct wine cooler can attain the optimum advantage to store wines in healthy state and in full protection.
- The indoor lighting system, which is operable by means of touch control panel on the frontier side of the flap, makes it trouble-free for you to view your wine collections from outside the door without opening it.
- Because of its unique dimension, numbers of consumers are found to employ the cooler as a built-in or free-standing model depending upon their choice and room décor and space.
- The packaging standard is considerably superior including bubble envelop, safeguard corners that eventually make the shipment safe and protected.
- Installation procedure is easy and effortless. Just select the place for installation and plug-in the system. It is done. However, before setting up the wine cooler, you should ensure about the electrical line. If there is any pumping station nearby to your house, it is recommended that you should use a spike buster before the chiller to enjoy its durability.
- According to many users, the space between the shelves is not up to the mark. Once you put all your bottles in shelves, sadly enough, you will find each shelf to strike the bottles placed below them. While this problem is being noticed by quite a good number of customers, a few of them have also solved the issue at their end only. According to them, this problem may occur due to the rear feet of the wine chiller that get bend gradually as pressure of wine bottles increases upon the shelves. By using some blocks of wood at the rear side, you can also solve this problem.
- Many people have experienced compressor issues within the first 24 months of operation