WhisperKOOL Extreme 8000ti Review
The 8000ti is the ultimate wine cooling unit, especially in locations with extreme weather. So, if you are looking to cool very large wine cellar for home or commercial use in an extreme environment then the WhisperKOOL Extreme 8000ti is the answer. Our WhisperKool 8000ti review found this unit to have many amazing features. And, it has a very large cooling capacity, cooling up to two thousand cubic feet. The WhisperKOOL Extreme series is specifically designed for great process, effectiveness, dependability and durability. So, the WhisperKOOL Extreme 8000ti is a state of the art cooling unit. And, the Extreme 8000ti is designed in such a way that it is the perfect cooling unit to handle harsh climates efficiently. Also, the control system constantly monitors the critical environmental changes and makes adjustment to protect your wine.
WhisperKOOL Extreme 8000ti Environmental Support
- Supports the hot environment where the climate is extreme
- Supports cold environment where cooling units are not very efficient for winter
- Perfect for small area where installation space is a problem
- This unit is perfect for remote ducting
WhisperKOOL Extreme 8000ti Images
WhisperKOOL Extreme 8000ti Upgrade Options
- Exterior grill – Helps protect the system from the changing weather when installed in an exterior wall.
- Front and rear ducting plenum – This gives you freedom to mobilize the system as per your wish.
- Remote thermostat with 50 ft. wire.
- Integrated humidification.
Important Documentsback to menu ↑
Review WhisperKool Extreme 8000ti Price History
|Price history for WhisperKOOL® Extreme 8000ti Wine Cellar Cooling Unit (up to 2,000 cu ft)|
WhisperKOOL 8000ti Review Video
WhisperKOOL Extreme 8000ti Wine Cooler Review
Visit http://www.winecellarcooler.net/whisperkool-extreme-8000ti/ for complete review on WhisperKOOL Extreme 8000ti.
Where to Buy WhisperKOOL Extreme 8000ti
- Dimensions: 28"L x 14.25"W x 22.5"H
- Up to 2000 cu. ft. when cellar is fully insulated and sealed with a proper vapor barrier. Heat load calculations should be performed prior to selecting a cooling unit.
- Cooling up to 2000 cu. ft.
- Variable 3-speed fans
- Efficient even in extreme environments. See details.
- 3 simple installation options (through-wall, partially ducted and fully ducted)
- Electronic control system is advanced
- Digital thermostat
- Humidity control
- Maintain 50-70% relative humidity
- Liquid bottle probe facility
- Energy saving mode makes it Eco-friendly
- 55°F temperature differential
- Many upgrades available
- Made in USA
- Limited 2 years parts and labor/5 years compressor warranty.
- Outdoor venting is not very efficient if temperature exceeds 110°F
- Upgrades are expensive