WhisperKool SC 6000i Review
Ever wondered what it would be like to own a self contained cooling system of your own? If you are one of those people who are wine lovers and have always wanted to purchase a cooling system of your own for your wine cellar, the WhisperKOOL SC 6000i is just the product that you were looking for. The 6000i works well in home and commercial environments. Also, it isn’t like the other cheap products available on the market. It is a one of its kind product that is equipped with all the amazing features that you cellar need and is affordable.
The WhisperKOOL SC 6000i is a self contained cooling system. That means, it cools itself and does not need any exterior cooling. Thus, it is the new generation of the self contained cooling systems produced by WhisperKool
- Economical wine cooling solution
- Simple installation - between wall studs
- Advanced Digital Controller
- Dynamic Airflow
- 1-2 Weeks Lead Time. Signature required at time of delivery.
Features of WhisperKOOL SC 6000i
Wine cellars should have a cooling system that offers a number of features. But with the WhisperKOOL SC 6000i you don’t have to worry anymore. Because, all the features are packed into one big package that comes at an affordable rate. Even the warranty ensures that you are tension free for a long time. Wine lovers around the world swear by the quality of this product.
Also,WhisperKOOL is so successful in what it does because of the updates they keep making thanks to the constant feedback of our customers. Even the location of the self cooling system is not an issue as thanks to its compact size. Thus, you can store it practically anywhere. And, mount it on the wall or even keep it on a table. Finally, once your wine cellar is properly constructed you can just store wine at your convenience. In summary, the SC 6000i review showed very few flaws in this wine cellar cooling unit. If and only if you may need a slightly larger unit rated to 2000 cubic feet then take a look at the WhisperKool SC 8000i review instead.back to menu ↑
WhisperKOOL SC 6000i Images
Upgrade Options of WhisperKOOL SC 6000i
- Exhaust ducting kit which ensures efficient cooling by removing the warm air from the cooling unit
- Exterior protective housing
- 220V/50Hz version of the unit
Download WhisperKool 6000i PDF Documentsback to menu ↑
Price History: WhisperKool 6000i
|Price history for WhisperKOOL® SC 6000i Wine Cellar Cooling Unit (up to 1500 cu ft)|
Set Price Alert for WhisperKool SC 6000i
Didn't find the right price? Set price alert below
The WhisperKool SC 6000i is an excellent wine cellar cooling unit. If your wine cellar is under 1500 cubic feet then you should consider this cellar cooling unit.
- Cooling up to 1500 cu. ft.
- Maintains constant temperature when temperature fluctuates using 50 ft. wired bottle probe
- Easy display of temperature of wine, condensing coil and evaporator using advanced digital controller
- To protect wine from any critical environmental change there is a alarm system
- To efficiently exchange hot and cold air this unit has a dynamic airflow
- Evaporated coil is long and thicker to increase cooling capacity and is coated
- Flexible power option from side and rear
- Condensation reduction
- Digital thermostat with 50 ft. wire
- Humidity up to 10%
- Wall mounting is easy with single piece mounting bracket
- Professional installation is not required
- Durable finish with electro-magnetic coat
- Easy upgrade options
- Limited 2 years parts and labor / 5 years compressor warranty
- 30°F differential temperature
- Not perfect for outdoor venting
- You can get WhisperKOOL SC 8000i by spending a few extra bucks which gives you extra 500 cu. ft. cooling capacity.