WhisperKool 2500 Review
WhisperKOOL is the leading manufacturer of wine cabinets and cooling wine cellars for over 20 years. Most of all, the WhisperKOOL Slimline 2500 is its easiest wine cooling unit to install. The intent of this company is to offer the temperature directive without compromising the eventual humidity for the upkeep of fine wines. The company has worked with buyers as well as contractors on a wide range of elite, and quite often exigent, cooling system products. During this process, fresh systems that attend to the regular challenges of structure durability, heat indulgence, and sound have existed. Customer satisfaction is one of the most significant factors that the company takes care of. They believe that a satisfied customer is the most significant factor in creating the future for any organization. A lot of issues are faced while dealing with the challenges of presenting cooling units for the wine cellars. They are committed to offering precise and detailed information on their products and the suitable building of the wine cellar.back to menu ↑
About WhisperKool Slimline 2500
The WhisperKOOL Slimline 2500 is WhisperKOOL’s smoothest interior venting self contained unit existing. Formulated to mount in the living area and planned to fit into the frequently unused space amid the cellar door and the ceiling, providing the collector with maximum amount of storage capacity. The system is prepared with WhisperKOOL’s Platinum Series controller making use of ‘Advanced System Protection Technology’. This has a series of deliberately placed monitoring probes, which assure capable performance and extensive cooling unit life. With competence in mind, the Slimline makes use of lesser power as compared to many other traditional units and has the ability of cooling cellars up to 350 cubic feet.
- The Slimline is WhisperKOOL's quietest interior venting self contained unit available. Developed to fit into the often unused space between the cellar door and ceiling, giving the collector maximum storage capacity. The system is equipped with WhisperKOOL's Platinum Series controller utilizing Advanced System Protection Technology. Dimensions: (22" w x 10 1/4" h x 19" d).
WhisperKOOL Slimline 2500 is a unit of WhisperKOOL that is considered as the heart of the very first wine cellar and it has been an enormous success. At more or less 500 bottles, the unit has skillfully controlled both humidity and temperature without many efforts. WhisperKOOL has lately experienced some extremely warm weather in that area, and the unit dealt with it quite well. The sound made by the element is surprisingly quiet, and has rapidly faded into the memory just like the white-noise or else the hum of a high-end dishwasher. The volume is nearly insensible from next room and certainly wouldn’t from the upstairs bedrooms. One would be quite happy with the unit’s ability to manage cellar’s temperature air temp vs. liquid. This has actually proved to be helpful in managing the unit’s on the whole cellar temp accurately and that too without any challenge from opening and closing of the cellar door.back to menu ↑
WhisperKOOL 2500 Specifications
- Up to 350 cu. ft. Cellar Size
- Evaporator Dimensions: 22”W x 10.25”H x 19”D
- AMPS (Starting/Running): 17.5/3.5
- Through the Wall application
- Quiet and eﬃ cient operation
- Advanced electronic control system
- Liquid bottle probe
- Energy saving mode
- Can be mounted above the door
- 30°F temperature differential
Download Slimline 2500 Documentsback to menu ↑
Slimline 2500 Price History
|Price history for WhisperKOOL Slimline 2500 Wine Cellar Cooling Unit|
WhisperKOOL Slimline 2500 Review Video Tutorial
WhisperKOOL Slimline 2500 Review
Visit http://www.winecellarcooler.net/whisperkool-slimline-2500/ for complete review on WhisperKOOL Slimline 2500.
This is an excellent unit for smaller wine cellar. Compact enough to hide over a doorway, this wine cellar cooler will not take up valuable space in your new wine cellar!
- Cooling up to 350 cu. ft.
- Consumes very small area and specially designed to be mounted on unused space such as above the door
- Operation is smooth and soundless
- Superior electronic system to control the device
- Liquid bottle probe
- This is lowest power consuming unit from WhisperKOOL
- Humidity controlling
- Saving energy when standby
- Simplest installation
- Requires no professional certified technician to install
- Made in USA
- 2 years parts and labor / 5 years compressor warranty
- Differential temperature is low, only 30°F
- No upgrade options