WhisperKOOL SC 4000i Review
WhisperKOOL SC 4000i Review
Why To Buy a Wine Cellar Cooling Unit
Wine can perish due to inadequate alcohol content. In addition, many wines are recommended to be aged. Because, they often attain peak quality after an aging process. Yet, most of us are oblivious that wine storage has an immense influence on how well wine will age. The science behind aging is that the wines can go a long way in establishing the significance of appropriate wine storage. One really cannot expect to store as well as age the wines by hoarding them in the basement or a refrigerator. Wine storage units generate controlled environments specifically to maintain wine. Thus, you can age wine naturally in the recommended way. Proper wine storage includes the combination of temperature, humidity, and light to create the perfect condition for storing wine in a cellar.
If at all possible, wine must be stored at a temperature of around 55°F to make sure suitable rate of maturity. Appropriate humidity is also of great importance for wine storage. In addition, a comparative humidity of 60% to 70% is thought of to be ultimate for wine storage. Excessively high or low humidity in the wine cellar environment may lead to possibly spoiling the wine. Also, ultraviolet light can be damaging to wine. Usually, eliminating natural light from wine cellars is preferable.
WhisperKOOL Wine Cellar Cooling Units
For an idyllic wine storage, WhisperKOOL offers the next generation wine storage in specialty cooling systems. The SC Series is the most recent and best system design. Because, it contains modern technologies in the new housing design. The unit comprises of a variety of high end product at an affordable price point which has originated directly upon feedback from clients and installers. In addition, the SC Series is a straight replacement for one of the most distinguished cellar cooling units, the XLT series. Merely like the series it substitutes, these units are available in 5 sizes. Built to successfully cool 350 to 2000 cu. ft. of insulated wine cellar space. Planned for a simple installation on the wall, the item mounts between typical wall studs and a single piece holding bracket lessens the need for a support shelf. The SC 4000i has a 30°F temperature difference. With the purpose of keeping the cellar at 55°F, the area of the component exhausts to should not exceed 85°F. If you plan to exhaust in to an area with a much higher ambient temperature, take a look at wine cellar coolers with a higher temperature delta such as the 4000 platinum Split Review.
Features of WhisperKOOL SC 4000i
First off, the SC 4000i is the improved version of WhisperKOOL model XLT 4200. With unlimited features and advantages, WhisperKOOL SC 4000i seems to be an exquisite device for home as well as commercial uses. The product installation is quite straightforward and convenient, hence making it ideal for all type of users. So, if you are an ardent wine collector, then make sure to consider the WhisperKOOL SC 4000i to help properly store your wine collection.
Upgrade Options of WhisperKOOL SC 4000i
- Exhaust ducting kit can efficiently remove the warm air from the cooling unit and is a good upgrade option for small space like garage of closet.
- You can protect your wine cooler with SC exterior housing.
- You have also option to choose the 220V/50Hz version.
WhisperKool SC 4000i Images
WhisperKool SC 4000i Video
WhisperKOOL | SC Series
The next generation in specialty cooling systems. The SC Series embodies the latest and greatest system design technologies in an all-new housing design.
SC 4000i Price History
Set WhisperKool 4000i Price Alert
The WhisperKOOL SC 4000i is an improved version of WhisperKOOL XLT 4200 with added features.
- Cooling up to 1000 cu. ft.
- 50 ft. wired wine bottle probe to bound wine temperature
- Digital thermostat with 50 ft. wire
- Humidity up to 10%
- Advanced digital controller makes it easy to monitor the temperatures of wine, evaporator and condensing coil
- Alarm system to protect wine from critical environmental change
- Efficient dynamic airflow to maintain cold and hot air
- To protect from wet air evaporated coil is coated
- Power option from side or rear
- Condensation reduction
- Easy wall-mounting by single piece mounting bracket
- Not require any professional technician for installation
- Durable long-lasting finish
- Upgrade options available on ducting kit and power
- Two year limited warranty on labor and parts / 5 year compressor warranty
- 30°F differential temperature
- Not perfect for outdoor venting