WhisperKool Slimline 2500 Review
First of all, the leading manufacturer of wine cellar cooling units is WhisperKOOL. In fact, WhisperKool has 40 years experience in the business. Most of all, our WhisperKOOL Slimline 2500 review discovered how easy installation is. Similarly, this WhisperKool 2500 review found the wine cellar cooling unit easily maintains cellar temperature and humidity. Therefore, resulting in proper upkeep of fine wines. Even more, customer satisfaction is a top priority for WhisperKOOL. In fact, every satisfied customer has proven to help grow the company through word of mouth advertising. The WhisperKOOL Slimline 2500 works in cellars up to 300 cubic feet. Perhaps, you need a larger wine cellar cooling unit? Read our other WhisperKOOL cellar unit reviews.back to menu ↑
WhisperKool Slimline 2500 Review Update
WhisperKool, a leading manufacturer in the wine cellar cooling unit world, has slightly redesigned the WhisperKool 2500. So, this review was updated in January of 2020 to includes current generation WhisperKool 2500 images. The new design features a black housing as opposed to the old cabinet that was bronze/brown in color. In conclusion, the WhisperKool Slimline 2500 review resulted in this wine cellar cooler being our editor’s choice for cellars up to 300 cubic feet.back to menu ↑
About WhisperKool Slimline 2500
The Slimline 2500 is the quietest self contained cellar cooling unit on the market. Most noteworthy, minimal space above the cellar door and the ceiling is required. Similarly, have piece of mind when storing wine with WhisperKOOL’s ‘Advanced System Protection Technology’. The monitoring probe assures performance. Because, monitoring a liquid’s temperature far outweighs monitoring the ambient air. With competence in mind, the Slimline has minimal power requirements. This WhisperKOOL Slimline 2500 review tested the unit drawing only 3.5 amps while running. Most of all, it runs on a standard 120 volt home electrical circuit.
- Dimensions: 19"L x 22"W x 10.25"H
- Up to 300 cu. ft. when cellar is fully insulated and sealed with a proper vapor barrier. Heat load calculations should be performed prior to selecting a cooling unit.
- WhisperKOOL always recommends consulting a cellar professional before designing a wine cellar.
The WhisperKOOL Slimline 2500 was a front runner in the home cellar cooling unit market. Most importantly, it has been an enormous success. The unit skillfully controls both humidity and temperature. Additionally, the sound generated by the cooling unit is surprisingly quiet. In fact, the sound rapidly fades away similar to white-noise or the hum of a high-end dishwasher. Additionally, the included probe proves helpful in managing the whole cellar’s temperature. More importantly, the probe is unaffected when going in and out of the wine cellar.back to menu ↑
WhisperKOOL 2500 Specifications
- Up to 300 cu. ft. Cellar Size
- Evaporator Dimensions: 22”W x 10.25”H x 19”D
- AMPS (Starting/Running): 17.5/3.5
- Through the Wall application
- Quiet and efficient operation
- Advanced electronic control system
- Liquid bottle probe
- Energy saving mode
- Can be mounted above the door
- 30°F temperature differential
Download Slimline 2500 Documentsback to menu ↑
Slimline 2500 Price History
|Price history for WhisperKOOL Slimline 2500 Wine Cellar Cooling Unit|
WhisperKOOL Slimline 2500 Review Video Tutorial
WhisperKOOL Slimline 2500 Review
Visit http://www.winecellarcooler.net/whisperkool-slimline-2500/ for complete review on WhisperKOOL Slimline 2500.
An excellent choice for wine cellars up to three hundred cubic feet. Yet, compact enough to hide over a doorway. In conclusion, this wine cellar cooler will not take up valuable space in your new wine cellar!
- Cooling up to 300 cu. ft.
- Consumes very small area and specially designed to be mounted on unused space such as above the door
- Operation is smooth and soundless
- Superior electronic system to control the device
- Liquid bottle probe
- This is lowest power consuming unit from WhisperKOOL
- Humidity controlling
- Saving energy when standby
- Simplest installation
- Requires no professional certified technician to install
- Made in USA
- 2 years parts and labor / 5 years compressor warranty
- Differential temperature is low, only 30°F